Monday, June 8, 2009

My first blog. I will start by introducing myself. I own and operate a shop in Kirkland, My Flawless Tan and Make-up. I love anything local, and go out of my way to keep my dollars in our community or state. That is why I thought it would be a great oppertunity to share all of my favorite spots on the Eastside. I have lived in Seatttle for 11 years and in Kirkland for 5 years. I was a member of the Seattle Seahawk Cheerleading Squad the Seagals for four amazzing years...cheering on our beloved team go to the Superbowl. I have learned a lot about beauty and health tricks through that experiance and I cant wait to share everything.
What I intend to talk about on this blog. My passion is anything relating to skin care, beauty, fashion, and basically anything fabulous on the Eastside of Lake Washington. After living in Seattle for many years I was moved out to suburbia with my husband, and fell in love instantly with the beauty of the Eastside. I intend to share my beauty finds...and the fun little insider tricks as I learn them. This will be a great place to find information on my favorite shops, great deals, and fabulous places to spend your time and money on the Eastside. Looking forward to sharing my view of the 'beauty' Washington has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment