Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wen Hair Care Products

I recently tried Wen Hair Care System, and have been using it now for about 3 weeks. I love it! I am not really a believer in expensive shampoos or hair products (I actually don't use a single product on my hair because I don't know how)! The system as a whole I have no idea if they work because I didn't use them...but the shampoo/conditioner worked great.

I went and saw my stylist for my usual color and it took just like normal. I actually really like the product, and all though I don't use the styling products...I will continue to use the Conditioning Shampoo.

Check out more info at their website Wen Hair Care System.

I really recommend it to anyone who has dry hair, because it seems to make my hair nice and fluffy and super soft. It isn't very expensive so I would encourage anyone who has troubled hair to try it out. Get back to me on how you like it...I am curious other peoples experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment