Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Famous Cuffs in Kirkland


To all my Real Housewives Fans out there...

I recently went to a Trunk Show at a local boutique in Kirkland, Seduce. It is on Lake Street across from Lake Street Tailor. Darling shop and fabulous clothes...launching their newest line of Cuff Bracelets by Lynne Curtin of The Real Housewives of Orange County.

In all honesty I was excited to meet a "real" Real Housewife...What I didn't expect was how well made the cuffs are. They are made of hard leather and some metal, beautiful detail work has been put into the structure. I am not a very trendy gal nor have I ever been able to pull off the "hip...urban" thing, but even I could wear these and feel comfortable.

True to form, I bought one. I couldn't resist the hype!

All in all, I thought the event was fantastic, and we need more of this sort of thing in Kirkland. Next time something like this is scheduled all my blog followers will be the first to know.

To see the cuffs in more detail visit Lynne Curtin's website at http://www.lynnecurtin.com/

1 comment:

  1. This was a very fun night in Kirkland, looking forward to another event really soon!! Sequoia did my make-up, loved, loved, loved it!! I can't wait to have her do it again, oh and of course I got one of her amazing spray tans before the party too. Come into Seduce Boutique @ 5 Lakestreet across from Starbucks to check out all of our great new merchandise. New things everyweek!! Staci Mann owner

    ReplyDelete