FAQ's Airbrush Tanning
(Make sure to Subscribe to our You Tube Channel for more tips and tricks)
Question: Will my spray tan look natural?
Answer: Yes, if you come and see us at Flawless Beauty Bars or take the following precautions when you get your spray tan.
- Make sure you have properly exfoliated your skin
- Hydrate the extremely dry areas of your skin with body moisturizer (elbows, knees, hands, feet, and the back of the heels)
- Remove Makeup and Deodorant (they can be a barrier to the tan or cause a funny color temporarily)
- Pick a shade that is not too dark for you skin color. Light medium or level 2 usually looks great on everyone. Lighter on the face especially around the mouth and nose area will keep the tan from giving you a mustache.
- Add a little lotion to your hands and feet after the spray tan, this will even out the tan in those areas and make them look flawless.
- Always wear a shower cap over your hair
- Always wipe off your palms and bottom of your feet
- Wear loose fitting darker colored clothing so as not to cause lines or rubbing off of the spray tan
- Make sure you are completely covered up so that you don't get rain drops on your skin to make you look spotted
Thanks for watching. I hope these tips helped and make sure to subscribe to our channel for lots of beauty and health tips and tricks