Friday, May 11, 2012

Allure Magazine!

Flawless Beauty Bars will be featured in Allur Magazine this June!

And you are going to be the first to see what might be the photo chosen for the feature! We are thrilled to celebrate that Flawless Beauty Bars was chosen by a random secret shopper to be featured as the premiere place in Washington to get a Sunless Tan (airbrush tanning, spray tanning...whatever you want to call it these days).


I got an email from Allure, sort of suprised I didn't delete it right away because I though it was probably junk-mail. However, I read that we are going to be featured in the June edition and "please send us photos of you doing the tanning or your tanning room/equipment". Well....I did a little research and I realized that the photos they choose as the ones featured in the magazine are of really pretty girls getting the tan done (my favorite model, Shelby). I had less than 2 days to pull this together so I contacted one of my go-to photographers Jerry and Lois Photography (they do great work) and they came over the very next day. We waited for my lovely model to be out of high school...hahaha. And we got to work. It only took about 15 shots to get the right ones and we sent them off the next day. (Jerry and Lois edited and uploaded high resolution shots over night!) WOW!!!

I got an email about 2 weeks later that one of our images was chosen for the article. So coming this June along with our big Name Change and Re-Branding comes an amazing feature in Allure Magazine and our lovely model Shelby.

You get to see the photo here first! Make sure to pick up June edition of Allure Magazine to see the review!

Every Blog Posting comes with my request for you to Like Us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. We also have a You Tube Channel where we post our "How To" Video's and favorite products!

No comments:

Post a Comment