Monday, May 21, 2012

Best Happy Hour

Favorite Kirkland Happy Hour Spots...

"These are a few of my favorite things"... Happy Hour with my girlfriends in my lovely town of Kirkland on a sunny day, good wine with a beautiful view, and delicous food near a warm fireplace when its raining.

I thought about this today because it was such a beautiful day and I cant wait to go sit outside with a crisp glass of Sauvignon Blanc and some Ahi Tuna and a Hummas Platter. So I am going to list a few of my favorite spots where and why.

All of these go perfectly after you get your Happy Hour Flawless Make-up Application any Fridays!


Bin on the Lake -
A fabulous deck on the water with soft seating (that is my absolute favorite). Bin is upstairs from the Woodmark Hotel in Carillon Point and has an amazing view of the Marina as well as delicous food. The prices are a little high so I wouldn't go unless it is Happy Hour...but I love the atmosphere.


All wines listed below are 50% off during Happy Hour
Sunday – Thursday 4-6 PM & 8-9 PM
Friday – Saturday 9-10 PM**

***My Favorites - Cloudy Bay, Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, NZ $16

Bar Bites
50% off all Bar Bites during Happy Hour
Sunday – Thursday 4-6 PM & 8-9 PM
Friday – Saturday 9-10 PM*
***My Favorites Bin House Ground Beef Sliders
Harissa Ketchup, Pickles, Lettuce, Red Onion $14


Milagro Cantina -
Amazing Mexican food with a twist...not typical Mexican food, but delicous with some lighter options available. My favorite is the Mahi Mahi Taco and the Apple Shrimp Salad. It is a perfect size and still filling. The fish taco isn't on the Happy Hour Menu, but the chicken, beef, and sweet potatoe options are and they are just as fabulous. They have a huge selection of Tequila...I am not a huge Tequila drinker so I always go straight to Patron...but for those of you who are they have a ton!

Happy Hour
Seven Days A Week: 3p - 6p | Late Night: 9p to close

CHILE SPICED PAPAS FRITAS
Seasoned fries with chipotle jalapeno aioli and spicy ketchup

GUACAMOLE
Avocado, roasted poblano peppers, garlic, tomatoes & cotija cheese

SINGLE TACOS
Select from pork al pastor, beef barbacoa, chicken verde, or butternut squash

BACON WRAPPED SLIDER DOG
Pico de gallo, pickled jalapenos, & crema

CHORIZO STUFFED WINGS
Housemade chorizo stuffed chicken wings with spicy mojo aioli

CRISPY BATTERED SHRIMP
Fried shrimp with green chile aioli and chipotle jalapeno mayonnaise

MILAGRO CAESAR SALAD
Grilled romaine, pickled jalapenos, chile spiced croutons, cotija cheese, & ancho caesar dressing

CALAMARI
Fried masa crusted squid with crispy fried jalapenos and green chile aioli

PENN COVE MUSSELS
Steamed with dry-cured chorizo, shaved garlic, habanero chile, cilantro, crema, & grilled bread

AHI TUNA TOSTADAS
Chile spiced seared ahi tuna with guacamole, cucumber, jalapeno vinaigrette, and toasted pumpkin seeds

HAMBURGUESA MILAGRO
Chorizo spiced burger with crispy bacon, jack cheese, guacamole, pico de gallo, lettuce, and chipotle jalapeno sauce on a grilled bun. Served with chile-seasoned fries


Hectors new patio area -
I am not really a huge fan of Hectors food, so honestly I just go for a bite and a drink. I really love the patio area tho because you can people watch ALL of Kirkland. They have a decent drink selection and a few options on the menue that are work...pizzetta. You absolutely cant beat the patio people watching tho...and it looks like they might even be expanding it further for the summer.

HAPPY HOUR AT HECTOR'SMonday - Friday: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm

$4.00 OFF
Any of the
ALL DAY STARTERS

Those are my favorite hot spots during this upcoming summer. All of them very close to Flawless...so you can always get your make-up done first and then head over to happy hour at one of these Kirkland Favorites, and after I am done with work. I will see you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment