Tuesday, May 8, 2012

New Makeup Obsession

My new obsession....Coral! I can not seem to get enough coral in my life right now. Maybe it is because we live in grey Seattle ad it is a pop of color or maybe it is because blonds look really good in coral when they have a tan. For whatever reason my favorite thing for summer is coral, in fashion as well as make-up and nail polish. So when you are trying new summer looks, try a coral/ peechy blush not the normal pinks for summer time. It tends to look best with a tan, so of course find you favorite sunless tanning studio...get a little glow and then use a beautiful coral blush and peech lip gloss. A few of my favorite products are...
MAC Blush - Style
Bronzer - Norvel Bronzz (it has it's own brush too!) I have used Nars Orgasm for years...but it was very shimmery and in my 30's (mid 30's now) and shimmer is not good! Especially when I have large pores oround my nose and cheeks and anywhere near wrinkles arond my eyes. Ladies...be very very careful with the shimmer. A much better option is dewy opalecent effect that something like
MAC Strobe Cream has on the face. It is so much softer and it can be used as a moisturizer as well.
Pop on some lovely peechy lip gloss, my favorite right now is Watermelon by Smashbox. Add a little mascara and you have an amazing summer look with flawless glowing skin!
You can get myy favorite make-up tips of the day by following me on Twitter. See some of my work and my "How to" videos on Flawless You Tube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment